Braun Automatic Coffee Makers
Braun automatic coffee makers come in a variety of styles with features suitable for different types of coffee brewing routines. When it comes to choosing the right coffee maker, it is important to identify exactly what features meet your brewing needs. Here are important factors to consider when shopping for a Braun coffee maker that fits your lifestyle.How much coffee can you brew?
Every household has different coffee consumption habits. Most coffee carafes hold 8-12 cups per brew. Consider these guidelines when looking for a coffee maker that will result in the proper amount of coffee for your household.
- Three or more serious coffee drinkers: A 12-cup coffee pot is the best option for several multiple-cup coffee drinkers.
- One to three moderate coffee drinkers: A 6-10 cup pot is sufficient for up to three people who drink only a cup or two.
Your lifestyle and coffee habits will determine what special features you need in a coffee maker. Here are common features found in many Braun coffee makers.
- Programable: Set your coffee maker before you go to bed at night, and have a fresh pot of coffee when you wake up in the morning.
- Anti-drip: Pour a cup of coffee during brewing without making a mess on your coffee maker and countertop.
- Permanent coffee ground filter: Some people find disposable paper filters wasteful. Eliminate the need to buy paper filters with a permanent filter you simply clean after each brew.
- Built-in water filter: Coffee makers with water filters result in better tasting coffee by filtering out a significant amount of chlorine and other contaminates.
- Cord storage: Countertop space is precious in apartment and small-home living. The Braun cord storage feature is handy for keeping cords out of the way.
- Water level indicator: While many coffee pots have a water level indicator on them, many people prefer to have one on the machine to ensure proper water levels.
Whether you need a coffee maker that complements your interior design or something functional like stainless steel, it is important to take the material of your coffee maker into consideration.
- Plastic: Plastic coffee makers come in a wider variety of colors and require simple maintenance.
- Stainless steel: Stainless steel carafes are known for durability, scratch resistance, and long-term insulation. The sleek look of stainless steel is also known to flow with a wide variety of kitchen designs.
- Glass: Most coffee makers come with a glass pot. While stainless steel is insulating, many people like a clear glass carafe on a burner to have a visual of how much coffee is left.