Charter Club Clothing for Women
Charter Club is a brand of women’s clothing. Apparel items include pajamas, sweaters, blouses, skirts, dresses, pants, and shorts. Charter Club clothing for women is designed to be mix-and-match.What are the types of Charter Club clothes?
- Sleepwear: Charter Club makes one-piece nightgowns with a relaxed fit. There are also Charter Club two-piece pajama sets. These sleepwear sets may have short-sleeve tops and short bottoms or long-sleeve tops and full-length bottoms.
- Tops: Charter Club produces sweaters, cardigans, and blazers. The company also produces long-sleeve and short-sleeve T-shirts, button-up and pullover tunics, pullover shirts, shells, and ruffled T-shirts.
- Bottoms: Charter Club produces ladies' jeans, chinos, khakis, dress trousers, capri pants, shorts, and skirts.
- Dress: Dress styles include sheath, wrap, and A-line. The dresses are designed for casual gatherings and may have design features such as belts, lace inserts, and ruffles.
- Cotton and cotton-polyester blends: The T-shirts, sweatshirts, blazers, and jackets made by Charter Club often feature 100% cotton or a blend with up to 50% polyester. Cotton has breathable, lightweight, and soft properties.
- Merino wool and cashmere: The blazers, cardigans, and jackets are often made of Merino wool. Merino wool offers warmth and its bounce or stretch properties. Some of these clothes are made from 100% cashmere.
- Linen: Linen and linen-cotton blends are often used in clothes such as chinos, pull-on trousers, and skirts. It is breathable and can wick moisture away in warm and high-humidity conditions.
- Polyester: Polyester is often blended into plant-based fibers to add features like strength and stretch. Polyester is used in both tops and bottoms, and it is also machine-washable and can be machine dried.
Women's Charter Club clothing is available in petite, regular, and plus sizes. The petite size range refers to the length. Ladies who are 5 feet 3 inches or shorter may choose the petite sizes of pants, skirts, or dresses.
Regular length is traditionally designed for those who are 5 feet 4 inches or taller. However, those with proportionately long torsos or legs may want to choose a regular or long size regardless of height.
Plus-sized clothes by Charter Club begin at 16 and go up in increments of two for bottoms and XXL and XXL for the sweaters, sweatshirts, T-shirts, and blouses. Plus-sized clothes are available in petite-sized and regular lengths.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Charter Club.