Everything You Need to Know When Selecting HTC Android Cell Phones & Smartphones
Smartphones built for Android are produced by a number of manufacturers, including HTC. These phones help you keep in touch with family and friends and keep you connected to the world. Loaded with features and highly customizable, these devices offer you the flexibility and ease of use you need every day.What types of HTC Android smartphones are available?
There a number of HTC phones of all types available with a wide selection of options and features.
- Network: Many popular networks like AT&T, Boost Mobile, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon are offered along with unlocked phones.
- Features: Several popular features are offered like 3G data capability, 4G data capability, Bluetooth, GPS, music players, speakerphone, touchscreen, and Wi-Fi capability.
- Models: Choose from popular HTC models like One M8, One M9, One, U11, 10, Desire 510, and Desire 820.
- Colors: There's a variety of colors, which include black, blue, gold, gray, red, silver, and white. Some phones are even multi-colored. All HTC Android phones feature the company's logo on the back.
- Storage capacity: You can select a phone with a modest storage amount like 2GB all the way up to 256GB.
Android devices are loaded with many features to help you be productive and to provide entertainment throughout your day. In the Google Play store, there is an abundance of apps to lend your phone great functionality. On these phones, you can get the names of identified unknown callers, record calls, and identify spam calls. The Google Photos app offers a service that allows you to store unlimited photos and videos captured on your phone.
Androids running 7.0 Nougat can view two apps simultaneously, side by side to save you time. The phone is also multi-user friendly with the ability to set up multiple accounts while keeping everyone's information private. The file management on these phones is structured in a convenient manner so finding files to send as attachments is quick and easy.How can you tell which version of Android your phone is running?
How to find out what version of the operating system can vary by phone. What works for most phones is to navigate to the phone's settings and search for an option like "About Device" or "About Phone." Which operating system version you are running should be listed among your phone's specifications.