Lighting and Lamps for Jeep Wrangler
Whether you need replacement headlights for your Jeep Wrangler JK or want to upgrade with a high-intensity light bar for off-road adventures, eBay Motors has a great selection of OEM and aftermarket parts. Tail lights, LED lights, and fog lights all highlight the Jeep brand beautifully while optimizing visibility wherever your ride takes you, either on the highway or off the road. Keep your Jeep Wrangler JK in like-new condition with original parts or upgrade for safety with a touch of flash.What are some options in headlights for a Jeep Wrangler?
Headlights are like a signature for your Jeep Wrangler JK, making it easier to recognize your vehicle at a glance. If you want to make that signature more personalized, you have plenty of options in distinctive headlight upgrades, such as:
- LED halo angel eyes with color rings
- LED lights high-low beam
- Off-road projector LED lights high-low beam
- Green LED halo headlights
Various manufacturers offer a wide array of options for both replacement and custom lights. From all-in-one lighting kits to various wow-factor light bar options, you can tweak the look of your rig subtly or with gusto. Some of the flashier options include:
- Tail light and turn signal guards
- Four-row high-power LED light bars
- Front bumper-mounted light bars
- Fender flare side-marker lamps
- Round pod flood fog lights
Adding eye-catching LED angel eye halos is a straightforward process, but it does require some wiring know-how. Connections may vary depending on the brand you purchase. If you have experience with wiring, follow the step-by-step instructions below.
- Locate your Jeep Wranglers parking light wires.
- For safety, turn off the engine and disconnect the vehicles battery.
- Connect the halos ground wire to the parking light ground wire with an automotive wire clamp.
- Connect your live halo lighting wire into the live parking light wire with an automotive wire clamp.
- Reconnect the engine battery, start the Jeep, and test the lights to make sure that you did not connect the halos to the turn signal wire; otherwise, your halos will blink whenever you signal.
If you prefer quick plug-and-play installation, search Jeep lighting parts on eBay for upgrades with that option. The process may not be instantaneous since you may need to install mounting brackets and remove existing parts on your Jeep, but you wont have to worry about splicing engine wires. Some parts designed for plug-and-play ease of installation are as follows:
- LED projector fog light lamps
- Car beam bulb conversion kits
- High-intensity discharge Xenon fog lamp replacement bulbs
- 75-watt LED lights high-low beam
- Fog light lamp kits