What To Consider When Buying a 2.1 System Computer Speakers
Logitech 2.1 speaker systems are great for listening to music, watching videos or gaming on your laptop or desktop computer. These speakers are designed to provide balanced overall sound with rich bass tones and clear treble. They come in a variety of shapes and sizes with numerous different options for how to connect them to your computer. With so many speaker systems to choose from, you can find one that suits your specific needs.
How Many Components do Logitech 2.1 System Computer Speakers Have?
These speaker systems feature three main components.
- Two of the components are the main satellite speakers which are designed to go on the left and right sides of the computer screen to create stereo sound. These speakers have built-in tweeter and woofer components so they can produce both high and low pitched tones. One of these speakers typically has an on/off switch and a volume control knob.
- The other main component of these speaker systems is a subwoofer. This is a larger speaker component that typically goes on the floor or behind your computer monitor. These subwoofers are specifically designed to deliver deep bass sounds, creating a fuller and richer overall sound profile.
How do Logitech 2.1 System Computer Speakers Connect to Your Computer?
There are several different ways that Logitech 2.1 speaker systems can connect to your computer.
- Some of these speaker systems are completely powered by a USB connection to your computer, and others feature an external power source that plugs in to a socket, with a secondary connection that allows the speaker system to receive information from the computer.
- There are Logitech speakers that connect via Bluetooth. These work with any computer that is Bluetooth capable as well as tablets or other portable devices that can connect using Bluetooth.
- Other speaker systems connect to the headphone jack of your computer and these systems are compatible with nearly any computer or other device that has a standard headphone jack.
What Shapes and Sizes Do Logitech 2.1 System Computer Speakers Come In?
These 2.1 system computer speakers come in many different shapes and sizes.
- Some of these speaker systems are very compact, with 30 to 40 watts RMS. There are also larger systems with 80 or 100 watts and even some 200 watt systems. Smaller systems with lower wattage work well for gaming and listening to music in small spaces but larger systems work well for those who want louder sound capabilities.
- These systems also come in several different shapes. Some of them have rectangular speakers and subwoofers and some have curved or oval speakers with a square or rounded subwoofer.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Logitech.>