Tail Lights for Mazda 3
Your Mazda 3 is a high-performance machine that is built to excel on the road. Great performance on the road doesnt mean anything, though, if you cant bring your Mazda 3 safely to a stop. Part of a safe stop is indicating to drivers that you are slowing down, and that is why it is important to ensure that your taillights are always in good working condition.What are the features of a Mazda 3s taillights?
Your Mazda tail lamps are designed to perform under demanding conditions, just like the rest of your Mazda 3. With integrated features that help keep you and other drivers safe, the taillights on your Mazda 3 ensure that drivers behind you are aware of your presences and when you are slowing down.
- Sleek styling: The Mazda 3 has always been known as a sporty vehicle, and the taillights on the vehicle only add to that reputation. With sculpted lines and aggressive angles, the taillights speak to the performance of what lies in front of them.
- High visibility: The large size of the taillight ensures your vehicle can be seen from a far distance, even in adverse weather conditions. This larger size also enables a large back-up light, so you dont miss anything thats behind you when backing up in the dark.
- Durability: The lenses on your Mazda 3 are designed to resist scratching, ensuring that the light will remain bright and pure for years to come.
- Long-lasting: The bulbs are designed to stand up to vibration and last a long time, ensuring you can enjoy long intervals between replacement.
You can choose from a variety of taillight options, allowing you to customize your vehicle if desired.
- Original: These feature a clear lens with the light modules separated inside the assembly. Allows a large amount of light to pass through, ensuring optimum safety.
- Smoked: These fixtures offer a dark, mysterious look through the use of darker colors on the lens of the assembly. They allow the taillight to blend in with the body of your vehicle while not hindering light output.
- Custom: In addition to the taillights themselves, you can also find other custom fixtures for the rear of your Mazda 3. These fixtures provide extra safety with the addition of lights and provide a one-of-a-kind look, especially at night.
Replacing the taillight bulbs on your Mazda 3 is a quick and easy repair.
- Open your trunk and remove the clips holding the trim pieces in place.
- Turn the socket counter-clockwise and pull it out.
- Slide the old bulb out and the new bulb in.
- Slide the socket back into the assembly and then turn it clockwise to lock it in place.
- Replace the trim pieces and check for proper operation.