Taryn Rose Shoes for Women
Taryn Rose, an orthopedic surgeon, first launched a line of shoes in 1998. Within three years, Dr. Rose had created a successful business, which she sold several years later, but then relaunched her brand.What styles of shoes does Taryn Rose create?
Taryn Rose provides a full range of shoe styles. The heel types include platforms and wedges, pumps/classics, open-toe, slingbacks, sandals, mules, strappy, and kitten heel. There are flats and Oxfords as well as athletic shoes. Sandals come in high heels, wedges, and flats. There are ankle, knee-high, booties, mid-calf, and riding/equestrian boots in several different heel heights.What are the features of Taryn Rose shoes?
Whether they are flats or high heels, some of the features you might find in Taryn Rose shoes are listed below:
- Fitting design: The insole is molded, with support in the heel and arch.
- Shock absorption: Constructed with PORON, these shoes also feature a rubber sole.
- Comfort: The construction of each shoe involves a layer of foam followed by another layer of memory foam.
Taryn Rose uses a variety of materials, including the following:
- Patent leather
Taryn Rose carries a variety of athletic styles.
- Lace-up: The upper can be canvas, suede, synthetic, leather, or a combination. The Arvie women's sneaker is a combination of synthetic and suede.
- Slip-on: The Susanna is an example of a slip-on. The Sasha is a leather-style slip-on with elastic across the top.
- Mid-rise slip-on: Fits at the ankle, like a bootie. Taryn Rose's Freddie is one example of this style.
- High-rise boot sneaker: Fits well above the ankle. The Cecilia boot combines leather and suede.
These women's boots are offered in a variety of styles in a range of height and heel designs.
- Ankle: This boot hits at or just above the ankle. There are several options in this style. The Smooth Suede Round Toe and the Louise Round Toe are examples.
- Knee-high: Boots at knee length or just below. Taryn and Theresa are options in this category.
- Booties: Boots below the ankle but higher than a regular shoe. Katri, Feni, and Tonga are different looks in the same bootie category.
- Mid-calf: Fit between the knee and ankle. Doolan and Kelia are examples of wedge mid-calf boots.
- Riding/equestrian: They are equestrian looking. Michelle with a wedge heel and Tracie fall into this boot category.