Understanding the Different ZTE T-Mobile Android Smartphones
The ZTE smartphones with the T-Mobile carrier are offered in several models, each having their distinct features. Some of these devices have dual screens, some have immersive audio, and some offer 20MP cameras. Here is some information on ZTE T-Mobile Android smartphones that could aid in your selection.What are some available features?
The mobile phones come with different features, depending on the specific model. Each model varies in screen size, GB storage, and the amount of expandable memory allowed. If you need to take a photo that can be blown up, opt for the phone with a 20MP camera. If you need a dual screen for viewing documents, the Axon M offers that. There are also features like a dual-lens camera, a Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, and front-facing speakers.What are the available models?
Here are some models to consider:
- Axon M: This phone has a dual screen which can easily be folded into one screen when you need it to be more compact. Additional features include a 1080 FHD screen, a 3180mAh battery, a 20MP camera, Hi-Fi audio, and a fingerprint sensor to unlock the phone.
- Axon 7: The Axon 7 phone offers front-facing speakers and a 20MP camera that lets you capture crisp photos. It also comes with 4GB of RAM and a Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor.
- Axon 7 Mini: The 7 Mini offers full HD video camera with its 16MP camera. It also comes with dual noise-suppression mics and 3GB of RAM.
- Blade V8 Pro: This phone offers a dual-lens camera. The dual-lens camera is ideal if you want to add Bokeh effects to your photos. Both cameras offer 13MP. Some manual camera settings are allowed: you can adjust both the focus and the aperture on your camera. The phone also comes with a dual-SIM slot.
- ZTE ZMax 2: The ZTE ZMax 2 comes with a 5.5-inch HD display, an 8MP rear-facing camera, a 2MP front-facing camera, and 16GB of memory.
The T-Mobile Android smartphones come in standard black, gray, or titanium. However, they can be covered with different cases, skins, or covers in the colors of your choice.Can you add additional storage to these phones?
The T-Mobile Axon M phone lets you add up to 256GB of expandable memory, and the T-Mobile Blade V8 Pro allows up to 128GB of expandable memory with a microSD card.What are the standard features across all these smartphones?
The T-Mobile phones all have Corning Gorilla glass for their screens, Wi-Fi connections, Bluetooth capabilities, 3.5mm headset jacks, USB ports, and GPS technology.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by ZTE and T-Mobile.